Telefon: 0722.214.171.124 | Adresă: Str. Rudului, Nr. 35, Ploiești
Vă rugăm completați întâi numele, adresa de email și numărul de telefon.
Adresa de email (obligatoriu)
1. A: Is this the right bus to London? B: Yes, it ---areisthe bus
2. I am ---infromat Romania. I am Romanian.
3. A: Do you smoke? B: No, I ---notam notdon't
4. A: ---WhereWhyTo where does he go? B: To work.
5. I’m sorry, I ---not-don't speak English very well.
6. I ---amare- working for a very important project right now.
7. It’s colder today ---fromthenthan yesterday.
8. ---DoDid- you call Mr Adams yesterday? He was asking about you.
9. They ---are goingwillis going to have a meeting here at 4 pm.
10. A: When ----diddoes he call? B: Yesterday, at around 10am.
11. How ---longmuchoften do you meet with your friends? Every weekend.
12. Is there ---someaany coffee left?
13. Can you finish this task by 3 pm? I’ll ---domakefinish my best.
14. Karen ---isn'twasn'twas in when I rang so I left her a message.
15. Tim ---finishfinishesfinished school at 18 and became a waiter.
16. How ---manymoremuch money did you pay for your new apartment?
17. They ---arewerewas having a bbq when I came home.
18. A: I tried to call the Sales Department, but nobody answered. B: I think you ---musthave toshould try again later. They may be busy.
19. ---DoWouldDid you like a hot chocolate? Thank you. You’re very kind.
20. A: ---WhichWitchWho was talking to you earlier? B: My new colleague.
21. We decided to ---buildsetmake up our own business.
22. A: Can I have extension 910? B: I’ll just ---putgiveset you through.
23. A: I’m afraid she’s not in at the moment. B: Could I ---haveleavelive a message?
24. A: ---HowWhatWho‘s she like? B: She’s a nice woman.
25. Let me take this first and I’ll ---solvedealdiscuss with this problem straight away.
26. I ---don'tnothaven't finished the report yet. I need a couple more hours.
27. Haven’t you ---writtenheardlistened the news? I thought everyone knew.
28. There has been a visible improvement in the exchange ---dollarmoneyrate against the euro.
29. I can’t put ---outoffup with this anymore!
30. Have you ----hadever been to Austria?
31. The price was high: 1000 euros! What a complete ---wastelostamount of money.
32. She told me that she ---isn'twasn'tisn't too happy with her new assignment.
33. We ---willwouldwould have spend less money if we buy this on line.
34. The manager told her that he ---willwould- receive their report the following week.
35. It has ----beenbeing agreed that the new system will be tested asap.
36. Excuse me, this is a nonsmoking area. Would you mind not ---smokesmokingto smoke here, please?
37. Ikea, ---haswhowhich recently entered the Romanian market, remained a private company.
38. I tried to reach you last night but I couldn’t get ---holdthroughon to you.
39. If he ---hasn'thadn'tnot been so lazy, he could have become their team leader.
40. He, ----whichwho has never learnt to obey, cannot be a good communicator.
41. Ok, now, let’s get ---ondownthrough to business!
42. If I ---waswherewere you, I would do this differently.
43. I know you expected my answer by 3pm. I’m sorry for the ---delaydelydelly in getting back to you.
44. How long have you been ---singingplayingplaying to the piano?
45. Long time no ---seahearsee my dear friend. How are you?
46. They ---canshouldn'tought have spent so much on that car.
47. The amount of red ---linecolourtape was so time consuming that we decided to give up the
48. She’s most of the time away so we ---have-scarcely ever speak to each other.
49. I get along extremely well with my manager, we are on the same ---sidelinewavelenght
50. I don’t have the client’s contact details. How could I get ----heldhold of him?
Vă rugăm să scrieți câteva propoziții (10-20) despre dumneavoastră: educație, loc de muncă, familie, hobby-uri, prieteni dragi și alte lucruri care credeți că vă definesc.
( în limba engleză )
Prin apăsarea butonului Trimite sunteți de acord cu Termenii și Condițiile site-ului.